Sunday, January 12

CD Art...CD Painting....

Hello dear friends...!!!
Here is a quick post to show you a new and interesting DIY project.
that is CD Art or CD Painting. 


This idea come to my mind through a inspiration photo through Pinterest.
Its a kids friendly project and can b used as their school craft.
Also cheap and easy but wonderful idea to use as wall hanging.... 


you just need old CD, acralic paints and some spare time to make you own designs on it.
I just color my CD, then let it dry. then with a led pencil i do free hand designing on it,
 and then i etched its paint (according to design) with the tip of a tiny screwdriver. 


They are very simple to make, and I do love the color and sparkle!
 I hope that you enjoy yours if you end up making them. :)
waiting for your wonderful comments that makes my day....

linking it to....

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, love those CD's
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I love how you turned this simple CD into a lovely work of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful!!!!
    samarpan7.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy. THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...